Order received after September 12, 2023 may not be accepted. Unfulfilled order will be fully refunded.
“WHAT BEGAN OVER 35 YEARS AGO ENDS TONIGHT.”
The oft-praised Season 3 of Star Trek: Picard is represented here in 1:6 form by EXO-6’s Jean-Luc Picard one sixth scale museum grade collectible figure.
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 11 inches tall, every element, from his 24th century jacket to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Patrick Stewart has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
The EXO-6 Picard 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 28 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this excellent likeness of Patrick Stewart as jean-Luc Picard is specially hand-painted.
- 24th Century Outfit: With research assisted by Costume Designer Michael Crow, this clothing set matches the onscreen costume as seen in Star Trek: Picard Season 3. Including the jacket, pants and trousers – all matched to the original costume. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to the jacket.
- Boots: Plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original footwear.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
Picard comes with appropriate hand props as seen in the show. He comes equipped with:
- Federation hand phaser.
- Bottle of Chateau Picard (not for consumption).
This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of everyone’s favorite retired admiral and an excellent way to commemorate Season 3 of Star Trek: Picard. Many thanks to showrunner Terry Matalas, Costume Designer Michael Crow and Prop Master Jeffrey Lombardi for their invaluable help in realizing the characters of Star Trek: Picard.
Height: 11 in (28 cm)
Materials: ABS, PVC, natural and synthetic fabrics.
Prototype shown, actual product may vary.